ground down is an invitation.
an invitation to slowness. to reconnection. to reflection. to exhale.
ground down is an invitation to come back home to yourself.
what might be possible, if we were able to move through the world in a more grounded way?
this program is a four module guided invitation into deeper groundedness through practices, relationship building and personal reflection.
ground down is both invitation and an offering. it is an offering to support your roots, so that you and your communities may thrive. an offering to support deepening resiliency. an offering for more pathways to access nourishment. an offering to help us keep our feet as we navigate what life has offered us. an offering to help us all move through the world with more intention, integrity and Spirit connection. ground down is an offering to remind us that we are never alone. an offering to help remind us, when things feel hard, that the earth wants to hold us, if only we would let them. we only have to open.
Here is what you’ll get:
- Access to four pre-recorded module containing content on grounding practices, plant and other kin to collaborate with, ritual and more in audio and text format
- Recordings of guided groundings and plant journeys that are yours to download
- Experiential and reflective invitations for each module
- A gently paced invitation to deeper groundedness
- Content you are invited to work through at your own pace – whether over the course of four weeks, four months, or an entire year. You can move through this offering once or as many as times as feels supportive.
- A beautiful PDF workbook to work with throughout the program
This course is a great fit for you if:
- you are seeking support staying centered and grounded in these impactful times
- you are seeking practices and kin to collaborate with to move with deeper rootedness and integrity through the world
- you feel ready to prioritize practices and relationships that will support you in these efforts
- you feel a spirit of curiosity and a willingness to try – whether that means trying something entirely new, or reengaging with things you’ve met before on a deeper, more intentional level
- you enjoy a gently paced, slow, invitational guided offering
- This is an evergreen course, which means its available for purchase and access on an ongoing basis
- This self-pace course is available immediately after purchase and registration
- The program is split into four modules that will be shared over four weeks
- The entire program will take place over on Podia, an online learning platform
- The investment for this offering is $150.
- The program fee can be paid all at once or in two payments of $75.
- 10% of all profits will be directed towards reparations.
- There are no refunds available at this time.
What happens when I sign up?
You will receive a welcome email with all your access information, and be able to immediately access the Ground Down course content. Once you begin, you will receive weekly emails inviting you to access each new module content over the course of four weeks.
What is the time commitment of this program?
Each of the four modules contains approximately 1 hour of learning + experiential content each. There are invitations to practice for each module as well, and you are invited to engage with these as deeply as feels supportive to your process. The practice invitations for each module can range from 30 minutes to 3 hours – it’s all up to you how deep you want to go.
Do you offer discounted rates or scholarships?
Yes! I offer multiple scholarships for low- or no-income trans and gender blessed folks each season. If you are a person who can not access this offering at the current rates, please use the request form to reach out. Access the request form here.
How long do I have access to the course content?
You will have access to the course content for the life of the course on Podia (at least a year!). You are encouraged and welcome to download all of the audio and PDF files for your personal use.