– spiraling through the seasons with ancestral plantlore
& Celtic Isles diasporic community –
Let the plants guide you and community hold you as we follow the spiral of the year.
Together we will undertake a year long exploration into ancestral plantlore, relational herbalism and seasonal attunement. We will explore the herblore of Celtic cultures from the lands today known as Eiré (Ireland), Alba (Scotland) and Cymru (Wales). Through seasonal webinars, coworking sessions, and live Zoom calls, we will gather to deepen with the plants, the seasons, and with each other. This is a circle for learning, for listening, for doing, and for attuning.
you are invited to connect with ancestral plantkin through lore, relationship and ritual as the seasons flow and change.
Join us for this community program where we come together over the course of many months to learn and share together.
Guided by the solstices and holy days that Celtic lineages celebrated through time (Samhain, Winter Solstice, Imbolc, Spring Equinox, Beltaine, Summer Solstice, Lúnasa, Autumn Equinox – they go by many names!), we will lean into some of the seasonal lore of our lineages.
We will spend time with specific plantkin and themes signficant to Celtic cultures from the lands today known as Eiré (Ireland), Alba (Scotland) and Cymru (Wales). Together we will open into lore and historical practice; ritual & sacred practice for connection to season, place and kin; and more. We will balance this ancestral work with exploration into the land that we live on, and the life we live alongside of. We will blend bioregonalism and ancestral pathways into a spell to support our ever deepening attunement to the holy wild.
Through recorded webinars, co-working sessions and monthly live Zoom calls to share our experiences, we will deepen together into our ancestral lineages and build living breathing community networks.
Are you ready to devote yourself to plantkin and lineage connection?
lean into ancestral rhythms and relationships, and let them guide you home
Attune Community Structure
TIMELINE: This year long circle runs from Dec – Nov. We begin with the Winter Solstice season.
BASIC OUTLINE: This program includes webinars of seasonal plantlore, an online community hub, coworking/body doubling sessions for us to work on projects and research, and community calls for sharing our experiences.
- WEBINARS: Seasonal webinars will be sent out early in the season for each holy day. These will be recorded videos with captions.
- PRACTICE INVITATIONS: Each month, you will be invited to engage in reflective and practical prompts to deepen into the season. You are welcome to do this at your own pace, and you can direct the pace of your learning.
- COWORKING: You will be invited to participate in coworking/body doubling sessions where we support each other in doing some of the work (creative, research based, whatever your passion is) that relates to the seasonal course material. These will take place on Mondays from 6-7:30pm ET.
- COMMUNITY CALLS: We will also have seasonal Zoom calls for community connection. We will connect over the material and our experiences over the past weeks, sharing the work we have been doing and what we have learned. These calls will have live transcription enabled and be recorded for folks who can’t make them live. These will take place on Mondays 6-7:30pm ET.
- ONLINE COMMUNITY HUB: throughout the season and over the year, we will build connection through the online community forum. This will be a place to share projects you are working on, research you are doing, resources, questions you are sitting with, and a place to build relationships with folks who care about the same things you do. This will be the heart of the program, the place where we stay connected throughout the inhale and exhale of our seasonal calls.
Who is this community program for?
- This is for those of Irish, Scottish or Welsh descent seeking connection with their lineages, or folks of similar Celtic descent who live on Turtle Island/N America
- This is for those who practice (or want to practice!) an earth-based spirituality, those who find the Sacred in the land and more-than-human kind around them
- This is for those seeking to live in deeper attunement with the seasonal magic of their lineages, as well as the lands where they currently live
- This is for those desire to learn and practice in digital community with others
- This program is intended for folks who live or were born on North America/Turtle Island
This is for folks who are ready to weave another thread of ancestral connection
into the tapestry of their life.
Registration opens in November.
We begin together December 3, 2023.
Space is limited for intimacy and connection.
the shape and flow of our container
Note: 2024 dates for live calls are subject to change slightly. Participants will be given ample notice if any changes need to be made!
come gather together with likeminded community as we deepen into ancestral plantways and connection to the Sacred
This program is available on a monthly payment schedule for the 12 month duration. Folks are also welcome to pay all at once as well.
This program is offered at tiered pricing for accessibility and to accommodate a variety of financial class backgrounds. Please self-select your tier according to your access to wealth and power.
Five tiers are available:
1. 150 / month (or $1800 total)
Solidarity: this tier supports the program in welcoming in marginalized folks who live in poverty
2. 125 / month (or $1500)
A little more: This is for folks who live comfortably and meet their basic needs (housing, food, etc. with little stress)
3. 100 / month (or $1200 total)
This is the base price of the program
4. 75 / month (or $900 total)
A little less: This tier is for those who cannot afford the base price
5. 50 / month (0r $600 total)
intended for low income folks without intergenerational wealth who do not have the resources for the other tiers. These spaces are limited. Please reserve them for folks who truly need them.
Note: When you sign up for a payment plan, you are agreeing to pay the complete amount. Thank you. No refunds are available after signup.
To access the median or lower tier prices, use the coupon codes ATT125 for 125/month rate, ATT100 for 100/month rate, ATT75 for 75/month rate, and ATT50 for the 50/month rate at checkout.
for low income disabled trans folks
There are a few Solidarity spots available for low income trans folks who are disabled and/or chronically ill who need it. These Solidarity spots are $30 per month. There are three Solidarity spots available.
There are also two full Scholarship spots for folks to access the program at no cost.
To request one of these places, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific request. Please reserve these places for the folks who truly need them.
Root into your lineages, connect to the Sacred and reweave this thread into your life.
Registration opens in November.
We begin on December 3, 2023.
Space is limited for intimacy and connection.
– ATTUNE community will be where my emerging projects will be shared – so community members will get first access to writing and workshops in the coming year! Expect bonus zines, workshops and sneak peaks into my latest research & practice. This season I’m diving deep into salt..
– ATTUNE community members will also be given access to bonus workshops, including Sacred Smokes of the Celtic Isles, under Siege and Famine, and more to supplement their deepening relationships with land & the sacred.
– Community members also get steep discounts on my other workshops and related group programs!
How long will I have access to the course?
Participants will have access to the content for one year after the course completes.
What is the time commitment for this course?
This is a year long program broken up into 8 sections based around the holy days & holy seasons. You will receive a recorded webinar on seasonal plantlore that is approximately 1.5 hours in length. Our coworking calls are 90 minutes, as are our live Community Calls. You are also invited to spend time in between our sessions deepening into plant and seasonal relationship – you might spend anywhere for 15 minutes per month to an hour per week. It’s up to you how deep you want to go!
This is an invitation to devote 2-6 hours per season over the course of the next year tending your ancestral connections with care and intention.
What do I need to participate?
Participants need regular internet access for webinars and live Zoom calls. Folks need access to their email as well. Otherwise, all that is needed is whatever helps you learn and process – whether thats journaling supplies, room the dance, a quiet place to think or take calls in, a comfortable place to sit – etc. Gather what you need to really open to the experience and catch any insight that flows down through you.
My practice is slow, intentional and intimate. I’m not only social media so much; I do occasionally share things through my instagram, @hawthornandyew. However, the best way to stay in touch and hear whats new is to sign up for my newsletter HOME/BODY.
You’ll hear from me on a weekly-ish basis, and these notes will contain info on upcoming workshops and programs, new zines, things my friends are working on, and more alongside long form writing about things i’m learning about, feeling about, questioning and embodying. tune in for musings on herbs, relationship with the world, embodying our values, dreaming and moving towards a more just world, and the practices that will can help get us there.